Clinical Counseling Services

We provide individual, couple, family and group counseling services to all ages. Our licensed clinicians are committed to providing quality counseling services and trauma-informed care to address many issues and situations including:

  • ADHA

  • Anxiety

  • Behavioral Issues

  • Depression

  • Divorce

  • Domestic Violence

  • Human Trafficking

  • Marital Issues

  • Parenting

  • PTSD

  • Sexual Assault

  • Trauma

Our licensed clinicians are trained in a variety of therapy techniques such as:

  • Solution Focused Therapy

  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy

  • Crisis Intervention

  • Dialectical Behavioral Therapy

  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing

  • Family Systems Therapy 

  • Family Therapy

  • Group Therapy 

  • Play Therapy

  • DAIP Facilitation

We accept most insurances and Medicaid.  Our sliding fee scale and other payment options are also available to cover the cost of services. For more information on any of these programs, please call our main office at 336-249-0237.

Group Counseling

Family Services also offers group counseling for: anger management, domestic violence, sexual assault, parenting, and more


Additional Locations & Services

Davidson Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine:

An on-site FSDC marriage and family therapist provides counseling for children with issues concerning behavior, reaction to divorce, anger, and more. Counseling services are provided to current DPAM patients. Appointments are offered through a referral from your physician. 

Davidson County Community College:

Confidential mental health counseling is offered to currently enrolled students, free of charge. To access this service, please email our staff at

School-based Counseling Services:

Offered on-site at Central Middle School, Ledford Middle School, Tyro Middle School, Davis-Townsend Elementary, and Hasty Elementary. These services are scheduled to expand to other schools in the area. Please contact your school’s guidance counselor to inquire if these services are available at your child’s school.